Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Comments Are Fixed...

I was wondering why I had NO comments on ANY of my blogs, when I CLEARLY have been receiving traffic! I check my stats multiple times a day once a week just to keep track of how much I'm getting and where it comes from, and KNEW people were staying and visiting for fairly long periods of time, reading at least a few posts, but no one was commenting.

Then on twitter I received a message from @Kiki_Mo (from Thystle Says) telling me she had tried to comment but couldn't. Hmm... Strange...

I have been sick since Friday, and getting the kiddos ready to go back to school today (Oh, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SEPTEMBER!!!!), so hadn't had a chance to look into things.

Finally did, fixed the problem, tested it out, and YAY! I have comments!

No comments: