Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Product Review: St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub


No, I am NOT being paid or compensated in ANY way to post this opinion on St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub.

-------------
Now that we have the formalities out of the way:

I LOVE IT!

Now, I'm typically an avid Avon user, but have been looking for a good exfoliant for awhile and hadn't found one through Avon yet (I AM associated with an Avon Independent Sales Rep. who provides for all of my Avon needs - Click the word Avon anywhere in this post and check out her site - so even though I appreciate any potential offers, I am already covered, thanks!)

Back to my story...

I got this and another St. Ives product from one of those Sample people (you know, like in Walmart Supercenters and SAMs club and places like that) and was excited to try this especially (the other was a Collagen Elastin moisturizer and Avon already has me covered in that department!), I have loved all the St. Ives products I have tried in the past (though there was a peel off face masque that caused my face to turn bright red... BUT I think that's cause I was pregnant... hormones you know), Anyway, I tried this in the shower last night, and my face feels GREAT! Immediately after I rinsed it off, my skin felt SOOOOOOOO smooth, it was awesome, I can't wait to try it again! Thankfully it wasn't a little dinky sample pack or something, it was an actual tube of it, possibly even full size.

-------------

Here's the details from their site:

Brighten Up. Your face comes first, and when it looks great, you do too. St. Ives Fresh Skin products - formulated from ingredients you know, like apricots, minerals and olives - give you the power to uncover your best you - naturally revealing fresh, glowing skin.

Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Exfoliates to reveal smooth, radiant skin

From America's #1 Scrub brand*, this award-winning Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

  • Oil Free
  • Non-Irritating
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • 100% Natural Exfoliants
  • 100% Natural Extracts
  • Formulated without Parabens and Phthalates
  • Made without animal ingredients
  • Not tested on animals

how to use

Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results use 3 to 4 times per week.

*IRI F/D/M all outlet unit sales 52 wks ended 11/23/08.

1 comment:

Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.