Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Walking

So I got this treadmill on freecycle a little over a year ago, I used it a few times and it's been sitting in the back corner of my store (the only place I had room for it at the time LOL) collecting dust and being used quite efficiently to hold boxes.

A few days ago the SUPER strong hubby of mine got it into the house for me, we had rearranged our living room weeks ago to prepare it for this move, but life has a tendency to get in the way of plans, so in the store it stayed.

I was meaning to try it out yesterday while super hubby was gone to work (I have a thing about working out in front of other people... he was taking a shower a couple weeks ago and when he got done he walked into the bedroom and walked in on me doing naked crunches... I was so embarrassed!), but I didn't get a chance to use it yesterday, I finally got to use it today and I walked a whole Quarter of a mile. Pretty pathetic, but its been about 2 years since Ive done any real sort of regular walking, so I started working up a sweat at 0.25 miles and figured that was a good time to stop, perfect timing too cause I got a phone call shortly after, haha!

I figure I will walk my fat ass off 1 quarter of a mile at a time if I have to... but I have a sneaking suspicion that if I keep this up, Ill make it past a quarter of a mile in no time and my ass will come off a little faster than I hope :)

No comments: